A company dedicated to the unification of the world through literature and fine arts.
Ask the Editor
Also dedicated to annoying my friends with pop culture nostalgia.
Company Dictator: Daniel S. Mountain
Editor-in-Chief: Daniel S. Mountain
Accounting: Daniel S. Mountain
Legal Services: Daniel S. Mountain
Marketing: Daniel S. Mountain
Public Relations: Daniel S. Mountain
Production Staff: To be Determined.
- Plus: someone cancel my next class i don't wanna
- Wingus: The only ways I know how to do that are infinitely illegal
- Plus: i'm willing to take that risk
- Wingus: I'm not
- Wingus: And I don't have the materials to orchestrate a missile strike
- Plus: you're a horrible friend
- Wingus: MISSILES ARE EXPENSIVE OKAY
- Plus: s i g h s
- Plus: it's not like you have to go through government protocols right now
- Wingus: There is that
- It's clear that we need to raise a tactical arms fund.
Mine is: Woman steals a kitten, then loses said kitten. She must drink a potion. She does, and goes to find the kitten again.
Aha, yes. This was an awesome idea. I am so entertained.
A jerk is tortured by a set of floating, talking black teeth only he can hear and see.
A boy with mental issues makes more issues with crazy non-humans. His curfew suffers.
Monsters are real and some of them want to kill a cranky teenage girl and some of them want to protect her
Cute spoiled teenager discovers she’s a princess, and becomes queen with the help of an overpowered, self-centered, egotistical guardian.